Malta Nomad Residency, the sunny home of expats and nomads
Nomad Visa Malta helps digital nomads and expats obtain an EU residency in Malta by getting them the right documents, administration, logistics and housing without breaking the bank or wasting endless hours researching.
We’re someone you can call up at a moments notice to fix any challenges that a new country may come along with.
Digital Nomad Residency Main Features
Discover the Mediterranean Jewel and live a life of sun, culture and luxury
Is it possible to stay in Europe in a country with great weather all year round? Lagoons with sapphire blue water? And food so diverse that it’s influenced by the country’s history?
Malta is that place.
Hailed as the Mediterranean Jewel, this country between Central Africa and Southern Europe is considered Europe’s Capital of Culture.
And for good reason too…
– Valletta: Considered the European capital of culture. The whole city is listed on UNESCO world heritage!
– Mdina: Malta’s former capital city and has Baroque and medieval buildings since the 8th century. It’s got a 4000-year history and is a fortified city and a perfectly preserved tie capsule.
– Gozo: An island with all the charm and none of the crowds. The island where Odysseus was imprisoned (or at least according to the legend)
and so much more…
Welcome to Malta!
Spreading sun and positivity in the world
Hey, I’m Luca and I’ve been living in Malta for the larger part of my life.
Outside of being a Maltese resident I’m also a digital nomad
Meaning I travel all around the world while working on my laptop
While most countries have a great nomad scene
Nothing beats the Maltese nomad experience
This for a few reasons mentioned already:
- Great weather all year round
- 22% of residents in Malta are expats
- Everyone speaks English
- The rich culture
So I decided to start Digital Nomad Malta
To help new and existing nomads explore Malta. Without all the headaches that come with travelling
…Looking for a place to stay
…Looking for the best activities
…Finding friends and other nomads to hang with
So by booking a call I’ll explain everything you need to know…
That way you’re prepared and arrive with a plan.
The worst thing that can happen when you travel is wasting time handling logistics
And when you plan to stay for a bit longer having like-minded people around you is great
But often when travelling, especially with nomads, loneliness and a sense of community is a huge issue
That’s why I decided to create Digital Nomad Malta
Not only to help nomads explore a beautiful country that’s nomad friendly
But also help digital nomads find a place they might call home in the future
The launch of a Malta Digital Nomad Residency for Remote Workers
We’re happy to announce that Malta is amongst the first European countries to launch the Malta Digital Nomad Residency. This is intended to service remote workers who wish to live in Malta and legally work for an employer or their own business which is registered abroad.
The Malta remote working visa will provide you with a permanent EU residency and a home base on the Sunny Island of Malta in the heart of the Mediteranean.
The main requirement is to prove that you earn your money remotely and simply wish to set up a home base in Malta to service your digital nomad lifestyle.
Malta is a Digital Nomad Paradise the Remote Work Residency just makes it easy.
Malta is an island that is surrounded by azure blue mediterrean sea and boasts 300 days of sunshine per year. It’s healthcare system is free for permanent residents and one of the best in the EU. The University is ranked 600th in the world with over 11,500 students, around 1,000 of whom are international students from over 92 countries. Malta is extremely expat friendly with 98,000 expats and a local population of 470,500. That means approx 1 in every 4.5 people is an immigrant! The nomad visa makes it easier for digital nomads from outside the EU to integrate into the ecosystem.
What is a Digital Nomad Residency?
The Digital Nomad Residency is a visa that Malta offers to nomads. It’s made for people who want to live in Malta, but work remotely – meaning this is perfect for expats and nomads who are non-EU residents!
The program offers a 6-month visa and can be extended for up to a year. And can be renewed every year.
The application process is simple and Nomad Visa Malta can help you with this application.
The process explained in simple steps:
- Gather documents necessary
- Submit the application
- A review of the application conducted by the Maltese authorities (Nomad Visa Malta can help you with the application to make sure you’ll be accepted)
- Pick up your Digital Nomad Residency!
Book in a call to get your digital nomad residency
Book a Consultation with Luca Arrigo
Get your Digital Nomad Visa and join us...
Join Malta’s biggest community of digital nomads with more than 1,300 members on our online group and hundreds of members locally
Not only that but you get a call with me where I help you plan your stay, handle logistics and accommodation.
The best restaurants to eat at with “golden” views
Hidden “cultural gems” you need to visit and explore
Activities that will suit you. Whether you’re looking for a fun night out, something that gets your blood pumping or when you just want to relax
And for those needing a longer stay…
The optimal locations in Malta
Connect you with a network of vetted service providers (real estate, internet, residency…)
Book in a call today to join Digital Nomad Malta
Here’s how Nomad Visa Malta can help you
Settle and move in Malta as a digital nomad without all the headaches that come with travelling
Get your logistics, administration and housing sorted before arriving
Get the new Digital Nomad Residency which is a 1-year residency permit to legally live in Malta & anywhere in the EU while working remotely. This can be renewed.
Negotiate on your behalf for local real estate
Join Malta’s biggest digital nomad community with 1,300+ members and counting
Your local fixer who will help you with everything from a Pet Passport to solving unforeseen problems
So how much would it actually cost to book a consultation and get the immediate help and all information you need surrounding Malta?
It was hard to come up with a price for that…
But I ended up with €30 for a full consultation call.
Why is it so affordable? – You might wonder
Considering the amount of time, headaches and hassle you’d save all at once that’s a steal… And customers have sworn I undercharge for my service.
But still, I want to keep growing the Maltese nomad community, and guide new expats and nomads into this beautiful country I call home!
So for the price of a nice 2 person dinner in Malta, you can avoid all problems that come with moving to a new country.
To summarise here’s exactly what you get once you book a consultation call.
- You book a consultation call immediately in one of my free calendar slots using our software.
- Once the consultation call is booked, you will automatically receive an email with a few questions in preparation for our call together.
- During our consultation call we go through everything you need to know to get settled in Malta as a digital nomad or expat.
- You get an invitation to join Digital Nomad Malta, the biggest nomad and expat community in Malta.
- Aftercare: if you have any other questions or if there is anything you’re hesitant about just let me know.
Your 100% money-back guarantee
During my time running Digital Nomad Malta, I’ve never had one consultation call with a customer that ended up unproductive.
But still, I want you to know that if you think that I did not add any value at all during my consultation call to you. You can let me know afterwards. And you can rest assured that I’ll refund the full consultation call immediately (€30).
Because my goal will also be to serve the digital nomad community in Malta and help you become a part of it.
What will we discuss on the consultation call?
Whatever you need help with! After booking in a call you will receive a questionnaire where you can fill in questions you’d like answered. On the call itself, we dig deeper to make sure everything is covered, even for subjects you might not have thought of.
Is this right for me?
If you’re planning on moving or visiting Malta. And don’t want to deal with logistics and all the headaches that come with travelling. Then yes this call will be beneficial for you.
If you like:
- Golden beaches
- Great all year round weather (average of 27 degrees celsius)
- Sapphire blue water
- Culture influenced from all over Europe and the Mediterranean
- Beautiful architecture
- A booming expat and digital nomad community
- Affordable living for housing, food and logistics
Then Malta would be a great option for you, but feel free to book a consultation call to discuss further.
What is Nomad Visa Malta?
Nomad Visa Malta is two things:
- Consulting to help people (in particular nomads) who want to visit or settle in Malta. Administration with getting the nomad visa, logistics, housing and whatever else might come up.
- The largest community of expats and nomads in Malta which you can become a part of. This was created to combat “loneliness” and a lack of community for expats and nomads.