Malta Nomad Residency
The sunny home of expats & nomads 🌞
Nomad Visa Malta helps digital nomads and expats obtain an EU residency in Malta by getting them the right documents, administration, logistics and housing without breaking the bank or wasting endless hours researching.
We’re someone you can call up at a moments notice to fix any challenges that a new country may come along with.
Welcome to Malta!
Discover the Mediterranean Jewel and live a life of sun, culture and luxury
Is it possible to stay in Europe in a country with great weather all year round? Lagoons with sapphire blue water? And food so diverse that it’s influenced by the country’s history?
Malta is that place.
Hailed as the Mediterranean Jewel, this country between Central Africa and Southern Europe is considered Europe’s Capital of Culture.
And for good reason too…
– Valletta: Considered the European capital of culture. The whole city is listed on UNESCO world heritage!
– Mdina: Malta’s former capital city and has Baroque and medieval buildings since the 8th century. It’s got a 4000-year history and is a fortified city and a perfectly preserved tie capsule.
– Gozo: An island with all the charm and none of the crowds. The island where Odysseus was imprisoned (or at least according to the legend)
and so much more…
Nomad Visa Malta can assist you in applying
Digital Nomad Residency Main Features
Hey, I’m Luca and I’ve been living in Malta for the larger part of my life.
Spreading Sun And Positivity In The World
Outside of being a Maltese resident I’m also a digital nomad
Meaning I travel all around the world while working on my laptop
While most countries have a great nomad scene
Nothing beats the Maltese nomad experience
This for a few reasons mentioned already:
- Great weather all year round
- 22% of residents in Malta are expats
- Everyone speaks English
- The rich culture
So I decided to start Digital Nomad Malta
To help new and existing nomads explore Malta. Without all the headaches that come with travelling
…Looking for a place to stay
…Looking for the best activities
…Finding friends and other nomads to hang with
So by booking a call I’ll explain everything you need to know…
That way you’re prepared and arrive with a plan.
The worst thing that can happen when you travel is wasting time handling logistics
And when you plan to stay for a bit longer having like-minded people around you is great
But often when travelling, especially with nomads, loneliness and a sense of community is a huge issue
That’s why I decided to create Digital Nomad Malta
Not only to help nomads explore a beautiful country that’s nomad friendly
But also help digital nomads find a place they might call home in the future
What is a Digital Nomad Residency?
Book in a call to get your digital nomad residency
The Digital Nomad Residency is a visa that Malta offers to nomads. It’s made for people who want to live in Malta, but work remotely – meaning this is perfect for expats and nomads who are non-EU residents!
The program offers a 6-month visa and can be extended for up to a year. And can be renewed every year.
The application process is simple and Nomad Visa Malta can help you with this application.
The process explained in simple steps:
- Gather documents necessary
- Submit the application
- A review of the application conducted by the Maltese authorities (Nomad Visa Malta can help you with the application to make sure you’ll be accepted)
- Pick up your Digital Nomad Residency
we love them
what our clients have to say
Meet Our Clients
They Believe In Us
Local heros in my network who do work for the greater good of the Malta Startup Space.
Get your Digital Nomad residency and join us...
Here’s how Nomad Visa Malta can help you
☑ Settle and move in Malta as a digital nomad without all the headaches that come with travelling
☑ Get your logistics, administration and housing sorted before arriving
☑ Get the new Digital Nomad Residency which is a 1-year residency permit to legally live in Malta & anywhere in the EU while working remotely. This can be renewed.
☑ Negotiate on your behalf for local real estate
☑ Join Malta’s biggest digital nomad community with 1,300+ members and counting
☑ Your local fixer who will help you with everything from a Pet Passport to solving unforeseen problems
To summarise here’s exactly what you get once you book a consultation call.
Your 100% money-back guarantee
- You book a consultation call immediately in one of my free calendar slots using our software.
- Once the consultation call is booked, you will automatically receive an email with a few questions in preparation for our call together.
- During our consultation call we go through everything you need to know to get settled in Malta as a digital nomad or expat.
- You get an invitation to join Digital Nomad Malta, the biggest nomad and expat community in Malta.
- Aftercare: if you have any other questions or if there is anything you’re hesitant about just let me know.
It was hard to come up with a price for that…
But I ended up with €30 for a full consultation call.
Why is it so affordable? – You might wonder
Considering the amount of time, headaches and hassle you’d save all at once that’s a steal… And customers have sworn I undercharge for my service.
But still, I want to keep growing the Maltese nomad community, and guide new expats and nomads into this beautiful country I call home!
So for the price of a nice 2 person dinner in Malta, you can avoid all problems that come with moving to a new country.
Whatever you need help with! After booking in a call you will receive a questionnaire where you can fill in questions you’d like answered. On the call itself, we dig deeper to make sure everything is covered, even for subjects you might not have thought of.
If you’re planning on moving or visiting Malta. And don’t want to deal with logistics and all the headaches that come with travelling. Then yes this call will be beneficial for you.
If you like:
- Golden beaches
- Great all year round weather (average of 27 degrees celsius)
- Sapphire blue water
- Culture influenced from all over Europe and the Mediterranean
- Beautiful architecture
- A booming expat and digital nomad community
- Affordable living for housing, food and logistics
Then Malta would be a great option for you, but feel free to book a consultation call to discuss further.
Nomad Visa Malta is two things:
- Consulting to help people (in particular nomads) who want to visit or settle in Malta. Administration with getting the nomad visa, logistics, housing and whatever else might come up.
- The largest community of expats and nomads in Malta which you can
with more than 1,300 members on our online group and hundreds of members locally
Not only that but you get a call with me where I help you plan your stay, handle logistics and accommodation.
The best restaurants to eat at with “golden” views
Hidden “cultural gems” you need to visit and explore
Activities that will suit you. Whether you’re looking for a fun night out, something that gets your blood pumping or when you just want to relax
And for those needing a longer stay…
The optimal locations in Malta
Connect you with a network of vetted service providers (real estate, internet, residency…)
Book in a call today to join Digital Nomad Malta